View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cotho
conscioushours

re: So, where's everyone?

I logged in on several days after I got back from Amsterdam and no one else was online, now was away for a week and was told that it's been veeery quiet lately. Where's everyone, busy with work etc. or just not interested in LOTRO at the moment? That's cool, just hoping you're all doing good and not planning to quit the game completely. :)

Last night there was the Taking The Hobbits To Isengard event, Dwarrowdelf grabbed the 3rd place by just one second, I'll post some pictures later. Also the Spring Festival started a couple of days ago, haven't really done anything yet but it looks like there are some new cosmetic pets.

- Cotho

re: hi

hi guys

i am good thanks salla hope you all are good. and yer sorry i have not really been online much its been a mixture of things for me not being on the game but no i am not quitting it so dont worry about that. one of the reasons is since feb i have been work sundays so have not been staying up late as have to be at work at 9am but that will soon end and i will be able to stay in bed sunday morning and up sat night :)

by the way how was your trip?

Tarponchaser
Officer

Howdy all,

Yes I am still around , just alot of the time I am playing on creepside.

Thinking about making a couple new officers to help take up some of the slack.

Anyways, nice to see some of you keeping in touch, I appreciate it.

I try to log in once a day atleast to check kin mail but if you need me faster

than that you can log in a creep and look for a warg named Striad.

Tony

Hey again, nice to see you here although I've talked to both of you in game since that :) When I first wrore that I wasn't sure if anyone still reads this forum.

I'm doing good, it's just been hectic lately since I got accepted into a college in Helsinki to study ICT and have been looking for an apartment which seems to be way more difficult than I first thought. I'm hoping to move by August so it'll be a busy summer for me since Helsinki happens to be 550 km from my hometown. Hoping to be online this week but then I'm leaving to Helsinki again for over a week and really don't know about July yet. A good thing is (considering I get an apartment first) my internet connection should improve a lot since it has always been pretty bad here where I live.

Hey again, just wanted to give you an update on what's going on. I found an apartment from Helsinki and will be moving together with my partner on August 1. Pretty excited about it but also very stressed out. I'm now back home for a few more weeks and managed to upgrade my PC before the whole moving process. I upgraded from AMD Phenom 8550 (triple core 2.20 GHz) to Intel Core i5-4670K (quad-core 3.40 GHz) and RAM also doubled from 8GB to 16GB which made a HUGE difference (I'm so glad I managed to do that before moving!)

Thanks to that I've been enjoying MMOs more than in a long time and have been able to relax a bit. I've still been playing SWTOR a lot but will be back in LOTRO on July 14 at the latest for the Gondor update, luckily I have a couple of weeks for that before the end of the month :)

Salla

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum